May 18, 2017OWASP Mobile Top 10 2016: M2 – Insecure Data Storage
This is the second article in our OWASP Mobile Top 10 series, which aims to flesh-out the OWASP recommendations with some concrete examples that you can apply to your iOS and Android applications today.
May 16, 2017Waking up from the secure coding dream
Just 25% of companies are meeting their own expectations for secure code, for the other 75% their aspirations for automated security testing, code reviews, and external code reviews fail to match up to reality.
May 11, 2017Gartner Market Guide to Mobile App Security Testing
Gartner’s research into the role of mobile app security testing looks at how mobile security testing is going to develop alongside traditional.
Apr 26, 2017Announcing our partnership with Crowdar
Codified Security, the market leading automated mobile app security testing platform and Crowdar, a Forrester-recognised company for crowdsourced testing services and Gartner “Representative Vendor”, today announced a new strategic partnership.
Apr 11, 2017India’s mobile payments apps raise security concerns
Demonetisation in India has gained a significant amount of traction while also showing the security risks of digital payments and the need for mobile app security testing.
Apr 10, 2017Consumer fears for mobile payment security are a threat...
New research shows that as the adoption of mobile payment continues trust, and security, are key to the next stage of adoption, showing the need for mobile app security testing as a key part of mobile growth strategies.
Apr 7, 2017Malware and app security pose security threat to mobile...
Research on seven Indian banks has shown that their mobile apps may be open to attack from malware and a failure to do regular mobile app security testing.
Apr 4, 201771% of Android user’s devices on outdated security pa...
In a recent report on Mobile Threat Intelligence research from Skycure revealed that 71% of Android users on five major US carriers are 2 months behind on their security patches …